Please keep an eye on our website along with our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/NiagaraRegionalFlagFootball for details about our 2023 Fall season.
Watch for registration details to open after June 18th
OUR PROGRAM IS OPEN TO BOYS/GIRLS GRADES JK TO GRADE 10 (AGES 4 & UP)
The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence
building, non-contact football experience.
For the Fall season our league will be playing out of St. Catharines at Kiwanis Field (near
Seymour Hannah Arena).
Games will be played Saturday Mornings/Early Afternoon
2023 AGE GROUPS:
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
● Player receives a game shirt, shorts and a set of flags
● 8 week season, consist of 6 regular season games together with playoffs and
● Skills and Drills day prior to the season starting
● 12 player (max) rosters so everyone plays every game!
● Practices are held an hour before the games or sometimes a coach may choose to run a
practice during the week (during the week is not mandatory)
● NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single
players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school,
neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
● ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by the league
● Medals are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
We at Niagara Regional Flag Football offer the following refunds within these specific timelines.
All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
● FULL or 100% (less credit card transaction fee & admin fee) registration fee refund prior
to skills and drills day.
● A $25.00 admin fee will apply to all refund request
● NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
● All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by the League.
● All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of the league with a current
Mouthguard is mandatory
Running shoes or cleats (either are fine)
Players provide their own water bottle for game
Shirt and Shorts (with no pockets) will be provided
Flag/belt will be provided
For questions and inquiries email email@example.com
Please like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NiagaraRegionalFlagFootball
*Niagara Regional Flag Football is division of NRMFA (Niagara Regional Minor Football